SERVICES: Organization/Community Peer Recovery Support Consultative Assistance
Organization/Community Peer Recovery Support Consultative Assistance
Peer Recovery Support is an evidence-based practice that is a vital component to the continuum of care. IAPRSS provides organizations and communities the opportunity to identify how peer recovery support can be integrated into the recovery efforts. This assistance also includes supporting organizations, and communities in strengthening their current peer recovery support programs.
The following services are provided free of charge in a partnership with The Division of Mental health and Addiction.
Support available for organizations/communities to strengthen their recovery efforts:
- Education on role of peer recovery support
- Assist with identifying current needs and how peer recovery support can assist
- Structure, and implementation, of peer recovery support programming
- Employment Description
- Assistance marketing employment opportunities
- Ongoing support, and guidance, for peer recovery support programming
- Additional supports identified by organization/community