IAPRSS Site Help: Collaboration - ConversationsStart/Join the conversation on topics of interest
Conversations is an organized message board capability for the purpose of sharing knowledge and experiences, learning from other members' experiences, and pose questions to your peers about issues and challenges encountered in your practice. Conversations are organized under categories relevant to the profession. Conversations are organized by topic category and by date - newest to oldest. These posts and replies are threaded.
To participate in Conversations, members need a valid login.
Conversations can be accessed in any of the following ways :
- Login » My Activities : Join the Conversation , or
- Login » Participate : Conversations, or
- From the top nav: Peer Collaboration » Conversations
To start a conversation:
1. Type your content in the space provided. You have up to 1000 characters.
2. Chose a topic: click on the desired topic from the dropdown.
To reply to a post:
1. Click on "Reply" on the particular post.
2. Type your reply on the space provided. You have 1000 characters.
3. Conversations are threaded.
Find conversations in a particular topic of interest by clicking on the desired topic and all conversations under this will be displayed. You can reply to any conversation as above.
- "Reply" to your posts in the event that you want to follow up or chime in on the thread.
- "Remove" your post as needed. This is irreversible.